BRITISH STANDARD 8433:2004
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HEATING SINGLE MICROWAVEABLE SILICA BEAD PILLOW INSERTS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON THIS WEBSITE.
HEATING SHOULD BE CARRIED OUT BY ADULTS ONLY. REMOVE THE INNER PILLOW FOR HEATING. DO NOT MICROWAVE COVER.
All instructions given are based on microwave with a turntable on full power as instructed in the table below.
Only the removable silica bead pillow can be heated in the microwave:
Step 1. Remove the pillow from the cover.
Before placing the pillow in the microwave:
Step 2. Ensure the turntable is clean and free of grease or anything that can cause burning.
Heating your pillow:
Step 4. Place the pillow in the center of the turntable. Fold the pillow once if it does not lie flat on the turntable.
Recommended times MUST NOT be exceeded. ONLY reheat from room temperature. ONLY microwave a single pillow.
Step 5. Allow the pillow to rest for 1 minute before removing from the microwave. Take care when replacing the heated pillow inside the cover.
Step 6. In the event of overheating, allow the pillow to return to room temperature and inspect all seams and the condition of the pillow. Discard immediately in normal household waste if there is any sign of damage or charring.
Step 7. If a further use is required for additional comfort, allow the pillow to cool to room temperature before re-heating following the instructions in the table above. This is to prevent excessive temperature build up.
- This product can cause burns. Avoid prolonged direct contact with skin. ALWAYS use with the cover provided.
- ONLY heat removeable pillow in the microwave and follow the instructions and times for heating.
- DO NOT microwave cover
- DO NOT overheat
- Take care when removing pillow from the microwave
- Once heated DO NOT put pillow under covers as it will continue to heat above the recommended heating temperature.
- Not suitable for persons insensitive to heat.
- If pregnant consult a doctor before use.
- DO NOT ingest contents.
Please Note: It is normal for the pouch to leave a damp residue on the microwave turntable, this is due to the silica bead filling material.
The inner microwaveable pouch contains silica beads.
- Microwaveable Heat Wrap wash care: machine washable at 30°C
- Heaties toy cover wash care: where necessary spot clean. Hand wash in warm water using a mid detergent. Allow to dry naturally.
- Silica bead pillow care: DO NOT wet or wash the silica bead pouch. Surface clean only. When not in use, store product in a dry and clean environment away from direct heat. Check the pillow prior to use. Discard immediately in normal household waste if there is any sign of damage or charring.
It is recommended that you replace the microwaveable pouch at least every 3 years.
All personal microwaveable heating products available for purchase on this website comply with British Standard 8433:2004 for microwavable personal warmers.
In addition to British Standard 8433:2004 all Heaties products bear the CE & UKCA marks and conform to UK/EU/US/AUS/NZ toy safety standards.
Text Revised 09/23